Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Am The Whisper Whisperer

First there was the horse whisperer, a guy who could get horses to behave. Then there was the dog whisperer, a guy who could make dogs behave. Now there's me, The Whisper Whisperer. If your whispering is out of control and you don't know what to do, call me. I can get your whispers back under control. I can make life for you normal again. And I only charge $10,000 per hour!!! Plus, I work weekends! But I'll have to charge overtime. I'm also the blog whisperer. And the white type whisperer...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

roflmao i can't get off the ground :D

Anonymous said...

i'm STILL lauging...HEEEEEEEEEELLP!

The One True Todd said...

:)

embreeyo said...

Could you please use your whisper whispering for the damn hollywood movie producers. I HATE IT WHEN THEY WHISPER! "::whisper:: Mr. President, I am sorry to intrude but there is a missle the size of a god damned sperm whale headed right for us. Should we launch our anti-sperm whale missle cannons?" I DID NOT FUCKING HEAR YOU! So now, I've turned the movie off. Oh, Julia Roberts needs the whispering whisperer first.