Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Thoughts in the key of Sea

There once was a ship. A pirate ship no less! And nary here was there a scallywag. Arrrggghh! but wait! It was also a ship of fools! And the fools played Split Some Skulls (a very popular pirate game). And it was whenst a skull had gone splitting that a brain squirted out onto the deck. The pirates were all aghast! Gasp! "What it be?" one bellowed. "Arrggh!" said the smarter of the two. So, like any good pirates, they kicked they bloody thing overboard.

Last week I created a wholly satirical blog about the slightly brain-damaged, 17th century Flemish artist, Fluvio Nortnoodle. This week I have created a space to plop thoughts that don't belong on Mr. Nortnoodle's page. Here is where the thoughts that wander too close to the edge of my brain will land when they fall. Splat! See.

Well, the spooky thing between my ears says "eat", so temporarily I bid you adieu.

1 comment:

embreeyo said...

Eating brains? You're the scallywag!